Sunday, August 24, 2008

Disney in 6 days pt.2





Well at the Magic Kingdom they have left everything alone. I mean they may have changed stuff but not that I could see from 8 years ago. We got to hit all the mountains while we were there.
Next day no migraine and off to E.P.C.O.T.
As we walked in to the park the "Ball" took all the attention from everyone coming in. Pictures from all vantage points. So we headed to the "GM Test Track" a really cool attraction and "IT" started with my brother-in-law again. This time he wants to drive the car so we let him. After that he wanted to do it again! "That was fun!" Then as we walk off the ride "I'm board" Who do I believe????? Tell me.
Next off to Mission Space a newly revamped attraction. Very cool its a flight simulator. Again "IT" started now we all were ignoring it! They have an advanced and moderate mission. We did the moderate less wait. So on to the World Showcase.
We went counter clock wise its just a thing I got from my parents when we last went there.
Canada-Got t-shirts and Moosehead Beer
United Kingdom- Lunch at the Rose and Crown Fish and Chips and half and half's, Signatures from Eeyore and Pooh(my wife left me for Eeyore)
France- Signature from Bella(Beauty and the Beast)
Moracco- Signatures from Princess Jasmine and The Genie Chrissy got a Sultan Colada
Japan- Saki shots!
USA- not to much elephant ears
Italy- Lemon Liquor and a side show
Germany- trying to recover from the lemon liquor and a $37,500 chrystal castle pretty cool
China- Beer
Norway- we tried to be "cool" Vikings
Mexico- Mayan ruins replicas
After we went around the world Dinner time at the Coral Reef Restaurant.
I was not impressed at all,I don't recommend going there!
So far only bad meal. We stayed for the Fireworks at EPCOT. I've seen them before and was impressed again.

No comments: