Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Disney Wolrd in 6 days pt.1





Yes I said it Disney World in 6 days. The wife and I did it with my in laws. How fun!(Yeah right) So we take off from Rochester and lay over in Baltimore 40 minutes Off we go to Orlando Fl. we land and I tell you what Disney take care of everything buses and baggage we did not touch anything till about 3pm. So well we were waiting for our luggage we explored our resort man it was like they took the tropics and set them in Florida. After about an hour we went back to our rooms and took a shower that felt great and on to lunch. My mother-in-law got a migraine so we left her behind to fight it. After that we got a beer and relaxed.
Day two I woke up with the migraine my mother-in-law had great for me! So I fight it until 1030am my wife and her family went to the Magic Kingdom at around 9am. I find them in a Christmas store in the Magic Kingdom. Soon after we take lunch and then on to our first ride. Well our first fast pass, Splash Mountain then on to Big Thunder Mountain our first Disney ride. Not all of us want wanted to go on this ride. My brother-in-law is 8 years old and was a little nervous little nervous might not be the right word. He asked every question out there. "Is this fast,how come we have to wait, I don't want to wait,is this in the dark,when are we going to get there?" Oh boy thats when I knew it was going to be a long trip.
After Thunder Mountain he loved it he wanted to go on again. Next we went to Splash Mountain and "it" started all over again all the questions. We ended the day with "Dreams" Magic Kingdoms impressive firework display. Oh yeah we did the world famous Space Mountain.

More to come

1 comment:

Bob said...

Hey Matt! Good post! I want more pictures and more stories! Did you take any pics of the park layout? What has changed since we were there??